Hey guys,
I moved in Leicester recently and have been looking for a place to play. I came across a website by the name of airsoftmap.co.uk, which said that there's a CQB site in Leicester city, but that info is outdated, the site is closed.
So would anyone kindly point me to a skirmish site near Leicester city, please?
Also I do apologize if this isn't the correct category for this thread, I'm fairly new.
Cheers
I moved in Leicester recently and have been looking for a place to play. I came across a website by the name of airsoftmap.co.uk, which said that there's a CQB site in Leicester city, but that info is outdated, the site is closed.
So would anyone kindly point me to a skirmish site near Leicester city, please?
Also I do apologize if this isn't the correct category for this thread, I'm fairly new.
Cheers
Last edited by a moderator: