London Sites

superwok

Members
Joined
Jan 13, 2019
Messages
122
Reaction score
35
Hi I am based in North London (Hendon), and I am looking for sites local to me, I don't drive so I have to rely on pubic transport but  I'm struggling to find a regular site. 

I used to go to Skirmish in billericay but it's full of cheats and almost no one calls there hits and all the games are the same. So I'm looking for somewhere else. If anyone knows of any good locations, I don't mind travelling but nothing over the 2 hour 30 mins. 

thanks 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Literally up the road from Skirmish is Airsoft Plantation. I can highly recommend it.

 
Hi I am based in North London (Hendon), and I am looking for sites local to me, I don't drive so I have to rely on pubic transport but  I'm struggling to find a regular site. 

I used to go to Skirmish in billericay but it's full of cheats and almost no one calls there hits and all the games are the same. So I'm looking for somewhere else. If anyone knows of any good locations, I don't mind travelling but nothing over the 2 hour 30 mins. 

thanks 
Check out my SE tour reviews. As for other London sites, Airsoft Plantation is my favourite, Chislehurst is also doable by public transport. Otherwise, look into the Watford ones, Reforger and The School. 

 
cool, thanks for the  fast reply I will have a look 

 
Airsoft Plantation was ace last week. I would seriously look to visiting there if you can get there by public transport.

How often do you play out of interest? @superwok

 
not that often due to the lack of sites, I did used to go to the Skirmish in billericay a lot but its a waste of time as the local team and other players just don't call hits and all the games are the same. I did manage to play at the mall in reading. That was a cracking place but expensive with travel and hotel ect. 

If I can find a decent place then probably would go twice a month  

 
Back
Top