Local Site Closing

DANNY THOMAS

Members
Joined
Jan 12, 2016
Messages
33
Reaction score
7
So this Sunday will be my 5th game in total playing Airsoft and it's the last event at my local site S.W.A.T Fortess Liverpool. I'm looking for any suggestions on the next site that would be good to visit? Am looking to stay with urban / CQB style sites. Willing to travel up to maximum 2 hours away from Liverpool.

 
So this Sunday will be my 5th game in total playing Airsoft and it's the last event at my local site S.W.A.T Fortess Liverpool. I'm looking for any suggestions on the next site that would be good to visit? Am looking to stay with urban / CQB style sites. Willing to travel up to maximum 2 hours away from Liverpool.
A good place to check is here;

http://www.airsoftmap.net/skirmish/

There's a few around liverpool, hopefully within that 2 hour travel distance. Shame to hear about your local site though :(

 
I think Gunman North West do some good urban and CQB games in the Manchester area which might be on the edge of your range, but nothing ventured etc.

 
Back
Top