Mos Members Joined Aug 23, 2015 Messages 566 Reaction score 50 Jan 14, 2016 #1 I'm trying to broaden my sites that I'll play at, as I often find the day I want to play I have a football match or something like that. So is this site any good? Any one been? Thanks.
I'm trying to broaden my sites that I'll play at, as I often find the day I want to play I have a football match or something like that. So is this site any good? Any one been? Thanks.
Rock-climby-Dave Retired Moderator Joined Dec 29, 2009 Messages 2,309 Reaction score 296 Jan 14, 2016 #2 Thread cleaned a little. Which site?
Mos Members Joined Aug 23, 2015 Messages 566 Reaction score 50 Jan 14, 2016 Thread starter #3 "Combat Action Games" it's in Norfolk I believe, near thetford possibly. I don't know if you've been there, or live near, thanks for helping anyways!
"Combat Action Games" it's in Norfolk I believe, near thetford possibly. I don't know if you've been there, or live near, thanks for helping anyways!
Jedi_Master Lead Moderator Staff member Joined Jun 28, 2015 Messages 4,293 Reaction score 1,234 Jan 14, 2016 #4 Could try Google - http://www.combat-action-games.uk/ Combat Action Games is a woodland based airsoft site running games every other Sunday. The site is a large 120 acre woodland based just north of Norwich in Norfolk.
Could try Google - http://www.combat-action-games.uk/ Combat Action Games is a woodland based airsoft site running games every other Sunday. The site is a large 120 acre woodland based just north of Norwich in Norfolk.