Pompeyairsofter36 Members Joined Mar 16, 2015 Messages 17 Reaction score 4 Sep 11, 2015 #1 I have been going the airborne airsoft for a long time now but I now want a change. Is combat south good?
I have been going the airborne airsoft for a long time now but I now want a change. Is combat south good?
Russe11 Members Joined Oct 30, 2013 Messages 1,424 Reaction score 893 Sep 11, 2015 #2 Yes. It's not a local site for me but I have been to a couple of WW2 games there and it is a really good site.
Yes. It's not a local site for me but I have been to a couple of WW2 games there and it is a really good site.
shortman Members Joined Apr 16, 2015 Messages 315 Reaction score 204 Sep 11, 2015 #3 I hear good things about them and thier shop too.
deebo Members Joined May 4, 2015 Messages 208 Reaction score 92 Sep 11, 2015 #4 Dont know about the site but have heard good things. And their shop is mustard, its my go to place and im in southampton
Dont know about the site but have heard good things. And their shop is mustard, its my go to place and im in southampton
Jedi_Master Lead Moderator Staff member Joined Jun 28, 2015 Messages 4,293 Reaction score 1,234 Sep 11, 2015 #5 The shop is great, and Russell is a legend. I bought my TM HK416D there (see the Places To Buy section). Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2015
The shop is great, and Russell is a legend. I bought my TM HK416D there (see the Places To Buy section).