After watching them on FB with there site renovations and build and watching a few vids on YT from AATV...decided I will visit to spend a couple of hours on two of their ranges and have a look around.
InRange is based in Rowley Regis (Birmingham almost), can be a bit hard to find the entrance as in the middle of a industrial park..but they are putting up signs soon to make it easier to find.
They've really spent on £££ on the venue, place is tidy & clean and looks super impressive.
Today I went to use the "Returner" range which is 30mtr's long and then after spending an hour on this. (Fine tuning my MTW HPA dwell and playing with pistols etc..) I was shown how to use the "Attack Sense" targets...and boy was this fun and challenging. Once you create you own account on a phone app, you can log into the system and choose different scenarios and change the levels.... Paul was also telling me they are going to move the targets as they want to double the amount of Attack Sense targets so they can have 4 on 4 competitions...which sounds like awesome fun.
The hour I spent on the Attack Sense was totally awesome and was fun trying to beat my own reaction times and try beat some of the challenges..really does improve your reaction times and is quite exhausting after a while...but fun exhausting...and making want to come back for more.
I never got to try the Gulag which is runs a maximum of 4 v 4...as I was on my own today...but it does looks awesome and can't wait to try it. (Sorry no pics..forgot to take some)
Back downstairs, their bar is well stocked for hot/cold drinks and the strawberry drink was lush!!!...Sat down in the chill out lounge area and relaxed, had a chat with the owner about the venue and future plans. Had a look at the VR suite with the x4 awesome looking PC's and decided next visit I will have a go.
Shop has a lot of Airsoft essentials you can buy...and I have to say they have some of the best rental guns I have ever seen!!!!!
It's defo worth a visit if your looking for a fun time..
View attachment 75679
View attachment 75680
View attachment 75681
View attachment 75682
View attachment 75683
View attachment 75684
View attachment 75685
View attachment 75686
View attachment 75687
View attachment 75688
View attachment 75689
View attachment 75690
View attachment 75691
View attachment 75692
View attachment 75698
View attachment 75694
View attachment 75695
View attachment 75696
View attachment 75697
View attachment 75699
View attachment 75700
View attachment 75701
Oh and whilst I was on the range, the owner walked in with a Police officer who was being shown around.... I let the Office have a blast on my Negative Airsoft "upgraded" ICS MARS Carbine on the Attack Sense targets...which he loved every min of it. I then told him to switch to full auto...and with the 7.4 & Perun inside and other mods Luke had done, it's fires like it's running a 11.1.. the Office was laughing and grinning ear to ear..
Maybe a new airsofter has joined the ranks maybe?
InRange is based in Rowley Regis (Birmingham almost), can be a bit hard to find the entrance as in the middle of a industrial park..but they are putting up signs soon to make it easier to find.
They've really spent on £££ on the venue, place is tidy & clean and looks super impressive.
Today I went to use the "Returner" range which is 30mtr's long and then after spending an hour on this. (Fine tuning my MTW HPA dwell and playing with pistols etc..) I was shown how to use the "Attack Sense" targets...and boy was this fun and challenging. Once you create you own account on a phone app, you can log into the system and choose different scenarios and change the levels.... Paul was also telling me they are going to move the targets as they want to double the amount of Attack Sense targets so they can have 4 on 4 competitions...which sounds like awesome fun.
The hour I spent on the Attack Sense was totally awesome and was fun trying to beat my own reaction times and try beat some of the challenges..really does improve your reaction times and is quite exhausting after a while...but fun exhausting...and making want to come back for more.
I never got to try the Gulag which is runs a maximum of 4 v 4...as I was on my own today...but it does looks awesome and can't wait to try it. (Sorry no pics..forgot to take some)
Back downstairs, their bar is well stocked for hot/cold drinks and the strawberry drink was lush!!!...Sat down in the chill out lounge area and relaxed, had a chat with the owner about the venue and future plans. Had a look at the VR suite with the x4 awesome looking PC's and decided next visit I will have a go.
Shop has a lot of Airsoft essentials you can buy...and I have to say they have some of the best rental guns I have ever seen!!!!!
It's defo worth a visit if your looking for a fun time..
View attachment 75679
View attachment 75680
View attachment 75681
View attachment 75682
View attachment 75683
View attachment 75684
View attachment 75685
View attachment 75686
View attachment 75687
View attachment 75688
View attachment 75689
View attachment 75690
View attachment 75691
View attachment 75692
View attachment 75698
View attachment 75694
View attachment 75695
View attachment 75696
View attachment 75697
View attachment 75699
View attachment 75700
View attachment 75701
Oh and whilst I was on the range, the owner walked in with a Police officer who was being shown around.... I let the Office have a blast on my Negative Airsoft "upgraded" ICS MARS Carbine on the Attack Sense targets...which he loved every min of it. I then told him to switch to full auto...and with the 7.4 & Perun inside and other mods Luke had done, it's fires like it's running a 11.1.. the Office was laughing and grinning ear to ear..
Maybe a new airsofter has joined the ranks maybe?