Help identifying 2 items

  • Thread starter Thread starter JinxDuh
  • Start date Start date
I only know slightly more than zero and mostly only about the replicas that PTS have done, which luckily includes this one.  Like I've probably watched dozens of videos about cans on GunTube over the past decade, but end of the day the majority of them are just another black tube (at a glance) and they don't even vary greatly in size or shape and rarely have truly distinguishing features externally.  You've got to deliberately go out of your way to get info and differentiate most of them, doubly so since some airsoft models aren't based on anything real but even the ones that are don't generally use the real name.  There's a few standouts like the old KAC NT4 or the Osprey or some of the Q models but.. well I think this page makes my point fairly well - https://www.silencershop.com/silencers/5-56mm-rifle.html

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top