Guarder M16A2 body trouble

Wulfserc

Members
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Good morning,

I've recently bought the Guarder M16A2 body for my stock TM M733 which was cracking (structurely) and I'm having an absolute mare fitting it, I've already snapped one of the rear tabs off (which, according to AI isn't a big deal 🤷‍♂️) I've managed to completey stretch the charging handle spring, and I'm pulling out my hair attempting to slide the top reciever on whilst trying to avoid catching the wiring on what remains of the snapped tab.... Does anyone have any advice/common sense on making this a bit easier on myself? (That doesn't include throwing it in the bin)

Cheers.
 
I had a Guarder AR receiver set a while back, M4 but probably went together the same way. Obviously I've no idea exactly what you've done up to now, but it's worth noting that (assuming it's the same design as mine) it doesn't assemble in the usual AR AEG manner i.e. build the gearbox in to the lower then slide on the upper. You have to assemble the gearbox in to the upper, then put that entire assembly down in to the lower and fit your pins and pistol grip etc.
 
Back
Top