First and Only - Top Secret, Manchester

DanBow

AF-UK patch owner
Joined
Aug 29, 2023
Messages
516
Reaction score
550
My daughter has just sent me a link to this site - here,  might go to one of the evening games as its only an hour away from us.

Has anyone played here, or at any of the other First and Only sites?

Reading through their rules it seems that they don't chrono your rif, rather trusting you to do yourself!

From their site - 

FPS LIMITS:

All our Chronographs are measured with 0.2g ASG bbs. 
It is the responsibility of the players to chronograph their gun before the airsoft day starts, Chrono Stations are provided on all sites. If FPS is over above our Variance figures during random checks, the player will be removed from the game.

 
I haven't played that specific site however, the chrono thing is oddly written but what I means is that is your responsibility to come to chrono stations before play to make sure you rif is within limits as if you're checked later in game and found to be over then that's the end of your day. Not that the chrono station is unmanned.

 
I haven't played that specific site however, the chrono thing is oddly written but what I means is that is your responsibility to come to chrono stations before play to make sure you rif is within limits as if you're checked later in game and found to be over then that's the end of your day. Not that the chrono station is unmanned.


Yes, oddly written is right. We'll probably go next week, and I'll report back.

 
I have played at their Anzio Camp site, which has the same rule; chrono stations are staffed.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
If you're looking for a indoor CQB gamesite in Manchester,  I'd recommend Level 2, they have really interesting game modes which involve handmade props with functioning electronics that are used in the objectives.  

They do evening games over the weekday and the staff are a great bunch! :)

 
In case anyones interested.

 
Back
Top