Essex airsoft scene

Going to have a look around for somewhere else for in a week or two, maybe airsoftgb, Southend or billericky?? Any good local places that are going to have a day on in a few weeks?

 
Going to have a look around for somewhere else for in a week or two, maybe airsoftgb, Southend or billericky?? Any good local places that are going to have a day on in a few weeks?
Skirmish in Billericay has a game day each weekend (Varies which actual day however).

The Plantation is also in Billericay, don't know much on that one.

The CQB in southend has a very low FPS for AEG's. Although I have heard the site itself is fairly decent.

 
So who out of your guys from Essex would be interested in a meet up next month at all? I was thinking we can pick a random site and go their etc... and maybe form our own 'team' or something if it works out?

 
So who out of your guys from Essex would be interested in a meet up next month at all? I was thinking we can pick a random site and go their etc... and maybe form our own 'team' or something if it works out?
I'm up for that dresser, been looking to get a team together ;) got the name and sponsorship sorted ;)

 
if i can get the rest of my gear together in time i will be up for this (also work permitting)

 
Awesome. If drew stet and stevil can pm me loadouts, location, regular site etc. Then I'll hve a flick through when I'm home tomorrow :D

 
Dont know if anyone else was there today, but at billericay the day wasn't great tbh. Quite a lot of non hit taking and generally bad sportsmanship. After this the plantation is definitely where we will be going next time

 
Do I have to notify Skirmish Billericy if I'll be attending this weekend or can I just turn up? It will be my first airsoft skirmish so I feel ill probably need to tell them

 
It's always wise to book in advance as it gives the site an idea of how many will be attending so they provide marshalls to cover everyone

No point having 2 marshalls for 200 people for example

 
Back
Top