Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yeah it is good! Essex seems to be a good place for Airsoft...although we seems to be lacking in Inside venues...Hi, I'm also new to airsoft, I have got myself a two tone M4 that's never been skirmishes along with myself and I've been looking into Skirmish Billericy and just wanted to know what it's like there as I believe they host games weekly.
It's nice to see an airsoft Essex thread as I'm from Romford and also drive!
There is an inside venue just outside of Southend, however their FPS limit is 280 i think. So it's a little silly.Yeah it is good! Essex seems to be a good place for Airsoft...although we seems to be lacking in Inside venues...
Hi Drewster, can you tell me more about the site please as I've only watched YouTube clips and viewed the website so is like an outside opinion. I've been following airsoft for a very long time but it would be my first skirmish so is like to know how well they approach new players. For someone who would be coming alone id like to know if it's easy to 'gear up and go'Yeah it is good! Essex seems to be a good place for Airsoft...although we seems to be lacking in Inside venues...
Yeah totally Newcomers are most welcome. On my first game they talked me through using Pyro's and safe handling of my weapon. I would recommend that if you want a first game then this is the place to do it...Hi Drewster, can you tell me more about the site please as I've only watched YouTube clips and viewed the website so is like an outside opinion. I've been following airsoft for a very long time but it would be my first skirmish so is like to know how well they approach new players. For someone who would be coming alone id like to know if it's easy to 'gear up and go'
its a good sight, very big open woodland. although it isnt run thaaatt well IMO. 1 team will win every round all day, its just the way it goes. I seem to always end up on the losing side (blue) ):Hi, I'm also new to airsoft, I have got myself a two tone M4 that's never been skirmishes along with myself and I've been looking into Skirmish Billericy and just wanted to know what it's like there as I believe they host games weekly.
It's nice to see an airsoft Essex thread as I'm from Romford and also drive!
Ha ha! I'm not going this week but next month is a defo!Ohh wicked thanks for the offer! If you ever see a big ginger bearded man there with a two tone M4 come say hi haha! I'm not too fussed about team balancing aslong as I get a few kills or do some objectives I'll be happy !
Happy days! ;-)Nah me either mate I'm in Amsterdam this weekend for a stag do but I'll defiantly be there next month, hope to have my UKRAR license before I go off working festivals this summer!
When I first started I had next to no kit...now I've collected like you and now....I've too much! Ha hai will be attending billericay as soon as i have sorted out some eyepro/face mask, been collecting bits and pieces for a while and only seems fair to make them work for their money
That could be fun...it's not Zombies and stuff is it?Thinking of doing a trip to the mall in reading as word on the wire is they won't be around for ever :/ (redevelopment) any one up for it? I'm planning on driving it. Can carry 4 passengers?
I hope not lol watched the YouTube vid and thought I'd properly poo myself or hurt them :/ haha just a normal day would do for me