Woodland warrior.
Members
- Sep 24, 2012
- 2
- 0
I've played a lot of woodland sites in the past 3 years but by far the best I've been to is centurion Airsoft in Scarborough.
Although a young site,the guys here have some of the best games going !,
Free roaming tactical games,team assaults,fantastic woodland gun nests and the only site I've been to that has no restrictions on grenades ect,they even have mobile artillery,air cannons that can actually be used by players !
£15 walk-on,breakfast butties,and dinner ect provided,and I don't mean cheap pasties bought from morrisons either,we're talking good filling food like pasta and stuff made on site !
Check out website and on-line shop,there always adding new toys lol
www.centurion-Airsoft.co.uk
And YouTube
You a real challenge ? Try this place.
Although a young site,the guys here have some of the best games going !,
Free roaming tactical games,team assaults,fantastic woodland gun nests and the only site I've been to that has no restrictions on grenades ect,they even have mobile artillery,air cannons that can actually be used by players !
£15 walk-on,breakfast butties,and dinner ect provided,and I don't mean cheap pasties bought from morrisons either,we're talking good filling food like pasta and stuff made on site !
Check out website and on-line shop,there always adding new toys lol
www.centurion-Airsoft.co.uk
And YouTube