Hedgehog Members Joined Oct 28, 2015 Messages 13 Reaction score 1 Oct 28, 2015 #1 Hey, I was wondering if anyone here has played at Bunker 51 in London and how they found the site. I'm looking to play there in the close future (i.e. after Christmas ish) and was wondering what people thought of it.
Hey, I was wondering if anyone here has played at Bunker 51 in London and how they found the site. I'm looking to play there in the close future (i.e. after Christmas ish) and was wondering what people thought of it.
S Sacarathe Members Joined Apr 12, 2015 Messages 3,392 Reaction score 477 Oct 28, 2015 #2 http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/7257-bunker-51-site-in-charlton/?hl=%2Bbunker+%2B51 http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/20765-bunker-51-se-london-cqb/?hl=%2Bbunker+%2B51#entry170557 (+2 others with no replies). Its run by either Wolf armouries or Airborne airsoft. Unless you're taking advantage of the wolf armouries hire purchase scheme, I would strongly suggest you hire at a different venue - one with less slippery floors (its mainly a paintball site). If you're under 18, avoid the site altogether. Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2015
http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/7257-bunker-51-site-in-charlton/?hl=%2Bbunker+%2B51 http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/20765-bunker-51-se-london-cqb/?hl=%2Bbunker+%2B51#entry170557 (+2 others with no replies). Its run by either Wolf armouries or Airborne airsoft. Unless you're taking advantage of the wolf armouries hire purchase scheme, I would strongly suggest you hire at a different venue - one with less slippery floors (its mainly a paintball site). If you're under 18, avoid the site altogether.
Hedgehog Members Joined Oct 28, 2015 Messages 13 Reaction score 1 Oct 29, 2015 Thread starter #3 Thank you very much any sites you can recommend in / near London? (I liked the bunker as its CQB).
dex Members Joined Feb 3, 2014 Messages 302 Reaction score 163 Oct 29, 2015 #4 The Mall, Reading is probably the best CQB site near to London. http://www.zedadventures.co.uk/
Hedgehog Members Joined Oct 28, 2015 Messages 13 Reaction score 1 Oct 29, 2015 Thread starter #5 Thank you very much