Best sites

Cheeserush

Members
Joined
Sep 11, 2016
Messages
132
Reaction score
0
What would people say the top (most fun) airsoft sites are in the UK? I fancy travelling somewhere at some point to try some different sites but I want some good sites to play at! And I don't particularly want to look at the map and search for a review on each site!

 
Fun is subjective; I enjoy CQB and playing in the dark so my recommendations would be The Mall in Reading, and UCAP Bunker in Portsmouth.

 
The gaol in rutland (Leicester) I've played there many a time it's situated in a (was) real prison and it's amazing,I personally think it's better than the mall reading

 
Gunman Eversley or Ucap sandpit are the best two sites i have played. If you enjoy more tactical open play. Eversley do lots of milsim light games too.

 
Strikeforce Badlands and Gunman Eversley for me.

 
Halo Mill in 'Udersfield (the H is silent) Small and intimate CQB with excellent marshals and staff and great yorkshire folk playing. Plus its owned by and about 10 min from Patrol Base's store , so you can head there first to bleed your credit card dry.

 
Back
Top