Best sites in/around Devon

M_P

Supporters
Joined
Feb 27, 2011
Messages
7,272
Reaction score
1,404
Currently living in Dartmouth due to work and as such am looking for a new site or two to attend whilst down this way.

I've seen skirmish Exeter run airsoft so will probably check that out and seen a few others having googled etc, but any other sites that people rate would be appreciated too

Cheers

 
I play at Survival in Torrington . Woodland site with regular use of additional site next door with mix of woodland and open areas. Great for a fun day out as no one takes it or themselves too seriously ! Games are usually every 3 weeks.

 
There's the UCZ Bunker in Pinhole Exeter, they do a game every other Friday evening I think?  Decent CQB site with a convoy area outside, though the games are a bit hit and miss sometimes. 

 
Cheers guys, will add both of those to the list to try then ?

 
Back
Top