best airsoft sites

Fatknees

Members
Joined
Aug 10, 2013
Messages
138
Reaction score
29
So I've been playing airsoft for approx 2 years and I've only played at x4 airsoft sites!!!,special ops mk ,bluestreak,site on I.o.w island recon,,and the gaol) so it got me thinking where's the best site you've played at and why?

 
Rype Village MoD training ground... purpose built for training real troops in CQB and urban environment.... fanbloodytastic place to play!

 
the top ones for me are sabre force (now closed) the embassy (now closed) and ground zero. i Gaol is a good site just not sure on the bottleneck points

 
Shock and Awe Airsoft for me, woodland site & S.W.A.T Fortress CQB site. both are excellent sites ran by decent people.

 
Heywood was good, first place I played but closed down years ago.

Haven't been to it yet, but Alpha One is supposed to be a great site.

 
Sandpit, its got woodland, fields, quarry, cqb, indoor/outdoor, jeeps, tanks, boats and an actual downed helo.

theres a battlefield style rush type game played there, attackers push up and spawn moves forward untill last objecive is blown up or attackers run out of time. Awesome shit.

 
I havent played anywhere else where you can be clearing buildings with your team and theres a second team pushing up with an apc while theres mortars and drones flying round over head. youtube - sandpit tour. Itll be closed in a year or so, get on it!

 
Trojan Olympus cqb stockport open for skirmish 1 day and 3 nights a week. Special nights; pistol only, gas and spring, resident evil, purge night, limited ammo, etc. always somthin different. A great group of players and a large well stocked shop. Just wish it was closer to where I live. 2 hour round trip after work!

 
Back
Top