Armagh-geddon(green zone)

Joey

Members
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I used to shoot at Green zone several years ago I was looking to start back into airsoft and I found out they moved to a bigger site called Armagh-geddon in Northern Ireland does any one have a phone number are address of the site . Thanks of Any help

 
I used to shoot at Green zone several years ago I was looking to start back into airsoft and I found out they moved to a bigger site called Armagh-geddon in Northern Ireland does any one have a phone number are address of the site . Thanks of Any help
It never opened mate. Bobby decided to call it a day and spend more time with the family. As far as I know most greenzone players have started playing up at Torrent Warfare in Dungannon although I haven't got up yet myself. Think Carltos even marshalling there now too.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much for information and it's a shame that the site never open but it is totally understandable

 
Lost far to many good friends to even try to joke about it sorry

 
Back
Top