GunmanAirsoft
Members
- Feb 5, 2016
- 119
- 9
As a site operator I very rarely get the chance to play a day's Airsoft any more.
Being from Peterborough I used to go to Urban Assault's night games which they ran on Wednesday evenings. I always had a great time there, but sadly the lack of player numbers meant they have had to stop putting them on.
So, are any sites offering open games during the week - either daytime or evening?
They would really need to be within an hour or so drive from Peterborough.
Being from Peterborough I used to go to Urban Assault's night games which they ran on Wednesday evenings. I always had a great time there, but sadly the lack of player numbers meant they have had to stop putting them on.
So, are any sites offering open games during the week - either daytime or evening?
They would really need to be within an hour or so drive from Peterborough.