M Mosh Members Joined Nov 12, 2015 Messages 25 Reaction score 5 Dec 20, 2015 #1 Because I work every sunday it's hard for me to get to games and I can't find anywhere that doesnt run sunday games other than The Gaol, which is gas and spring only but I want an AEG as my first gun.
Because I work every sunday it's hard for me to get to games and I can't find anywhere that doesnt run sunday games other than The Gaol, which is gas and spring only but I want an AEG as my first gun.
Bottledtorment Members Joined May 25, 2013 Messages 396 Reaction score 132 Jan 1, 2016 #2 Combat ready airsofting in derby runs a variety of CQB night games including a full auto night once a month
Combat ready airsofting in derby runs a variety of CQB night games including a full auto night once a month
Nutster Moderator Joined Sep 8, 2008 Messages 1,073 Reaction score 165 Jan 3, 2016 #4 Pretty sure gaol do aegs alternate Wednesday's to their gas/spring games
EvilMonkee Members Joined Feb 17, 2014 Messages 2,421 Reaction score 1,472 Jan 4, 2016 #5 Fire Support at Bulby Woods and Urban Assault south of Peterborough
CaptainSte Members Joined Nov 13, 2015 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Jan 4, 2016 #6 Urban Assault is good,