Ambush Adventures Chobham 5th of April Edit: Rip

gunbod007

Members
Joined
Dec 7, 2011
Messages
304
Reaction score
47
Very happy to see a game date already available for one of my local sites.

I booked in last week, is anyone else going?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, just seen the Facebook post. A bit annoying the website has no contact info or details about it.

 
I was literally just reading all about this :(

Where have you read that this game is cancelled? as I know some sites have contacted their local councils and are still playing.
I got email from my club,ucap,this morning saying 3rd April cancelled. Bollocks!

Have transfered tickets to the 17th April ?

Regards 

 
Transferred mine to the 18th. You should have changed to the Sunday :P
I'm gonna need the Sunday to recover.lol

I'm gonna ache like an expectant lady heavy with twins! Lol

Yeah of course I remember now. You had booked for 4th April.

Meet up on the next one.?

Regards 

 
Back
Top