Almost done iranian embassy seige loadout

Thanks, already got the SL20, the rest is harder to find tho.

I've got a fore grip & mount (fyi, they have an SEF kit with fore grip, lower & mount) in my basket but in a quandry... not sure I'm willing to spend $300 to convert an MP5 just for the looks.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Just so you know, a claw mount is/was in the classifieds yesterdy.
Not the correct one for the maglite, but you can always jubilee clip it (Which is what I had done to mine, with ironically the MP5 you bought from me ?) 
19554854_4327551386957_3506701538841242006_n.jpg


 
The one I've ordered is a 'modern' version with picatini rail on top, I have a plan to have it as close as I'm prepared to go without spending a fortune. The end result will be posted in the gun pic topic. A slim classic hand guard will be fitted at some point... just not straight away.

 
Back
Top