You know that ??Dogtag airsoft in crawley looks like it'll be local site in the future, and I drive!
Looks like we can form a little South West London group ?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You know that ??Dogtag airsoft in crawley looks like it'll be local site in the future, and I drive!
Looks like we can form a little South West London group ?
Yeah i bought my daughter along. I did try looking out but didnt realise it got so busy on a sunday lol
Yeah i bought my daughter along. I did try looking out but didnt realise it got so busy on a sunday lol
Yeah same lol well thats usCool, I didn't think to look for a family man! I was looking but then realised I had no real idea who to look for except for the berreta and a black vest! lol
Did you enjoy it?
It was a quiet day there, past two games before that had 300+ players. It was apparently quiet as a new place has opened in Crawley and feedback is that its very good. Even the Marshals at DogTag said so! I have no idea what it's called at the mo.
It’s called Driver Wood. It’s the site Storm Tactical used for their first game day(search forum for this for pics and info)It was a quiet day there, past two games before that had 300+ players. It was apparently quiet as a new place has opened in Crawley and feedback is that its very good. Even the Marshals at DogTag said so! I have no idea what it's called at the mo.
Yeah same lol well thats usit was a good day quite enjoyed it, i had to work out what guns were for me so i had the SRC Mamba to begin with which was heavy to lug around, we held back a bit coz my daughter never been in her life so wanted to see what others do etc. I personally prefered my ASG i think but never got to use it so next time maybe. Didnt get to use the MP5 either apart from on the range.
I’m arranging a get together with a load of mates for a saturday sometime soon so not too busy as it got quite bottlenecked at some points. But yeah all round was a great laugh![]()
View attachment 39764
View attachment 39765
It’s called Driver Wood. It’s the site Storm Tactical used for their first game day(search forum for this for pics and info)
I don’t think the sites all that, it’s ok, but not amazing!
Oh cool yeah i was non armband team but only done half day coz restricted on time that day. Im away when the next game is on but should be free to do the one after. Send me a message on instagram if you got it and i’ll let you know when were next going etc. My user is @evil.airsoftNope didn't see you... lol.... I 'll keep an eye if you return. ?
We may have been on the same team as I was stuck for ages in two choke spots. That was the attacking team with no armbands in the morning game that I was on. I swapped teams in the afternoon to orange for the cqb.
I'll be back there again for the next game day which sounds pretty epic. I think it'll be a bigger game again lasting all day!
Oh cool yeah i was non armband team but only done half day coz restricted on time that day. Im away when the next game is on but should be free to do the one after. Send me a message on instagram if you got it and i’ll let you know when were next going etc. My user is @evil.airsoft