Airsoft site recommendations near Uckfield

Mcgic001

Members
Joined
Jul 17, 2018
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Hello there,

Does anyone know of any sites near Uckfield (East sussex)?

With an hours drives, besides Dorking EAG and Worthing airsoft?

Looking for something more flat.

Many thanks,

Chris

 
Zed adventures Battle lakes, tonbridge area-ish, top quality apparently.

also one near you called 1066 Airsoft, don't know too much about that one but it's prob closest site to uckfield ?

 
Battle lakes is a good shout. 

Also Dogtag is within an hour of you, I can highly reccomend it as it’s my local and regular. If you d make the trip I’m more than happy to meet up with you there. Next game is next Sunday (the 9th) 

 
Thanks for the suggestions! I will try them all. 

Zed adventures Battle lakes, tonbridge area-ish, top quality apparently.

also one near you called 1066 Airsoft, don't know too much about that one but it's prob closest site to uckfield ?
Battle lakes is a good shout. 

Also Dogtag is within an hour of you, I can highly reccomend it as it’s my local and regular. If you d make the trip I’m more than happy to meet up with you there. Next game is next Sunday (the 9th) 

 
Back
Top