Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Their site is very bad, what do they charge if you don't wish to hire?Hi Hedgehog,
There's Blitz in Whitechapel, Bunker 51 in North Greenwich, Epsom Bunker, UCAP Sandpit, Ultimate Wargames Limpsfield and The Mall in Reading!
Cheers.
Sorry BrightCandle, do you mean Tactical Warfare Airsoft and the site in New Addington? Annerley shut down a while back.Of the games nearest you I enjoyed the ones in Annerley the most with Total Warfare. I do prefer woodland and while its a small site its dense woodland and they do some good more open game modes there. Epsom Bunker is also very close but quite a few of us have issues with safety there and its why I haven't been back.
You are right I do (derp).Sorry BrightCandle, do you mean Tactical Warfare Airsoft and the site in New Addington? Annerley shut down a while back.
Bumping up as I have a similar question..
Willing to drive about 90 mins plus a few extra if its worth it... Pretty much in any direction from London as I can skirt around it fairly easily on the weekends early morning![]()
Looking for little urban or cqb gems if poss but also partial to woodland sites with good objective based games.