Airsoft on the beach

Jambo88

Members
Joined
Oct 1, 2014
Messages
436
Reaction score
218
Why is there not a site on a beach?

It would be great

 
Hmm, not sure if it would... Sand would get in all the AEG internals, and water too. Add in limited cover and getting bogged down in wet sand would tire players out before they really ever got to enjoy it, and if you hit the deck there's a fair chance your gun would fail in a spectacular way as well...

 
You don't need to play in the water. The limited cover and slow game play would encourage team play.

 
May be wrong but most of the UK shoreline is Crown estate (I know this as I had to get a metal detecting permit) so getting permission and insurance probs would be pretty hard

 
and limited cover doesn't encourage teamplay it encourages people standing round flinging BBs at each other from 100m away screaming 'take your hits'.

 
have you tried running on sand with heavy boots on, its not easy

 
I built enough character running on beaches in the RN.... don't need to do it in my recreational time as well!

 
Back
Top