Airsoft in manchester??

cyrexx

Members
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
140
Reaction score
47
So I've been out of the loop for about 6 months as I've moved to Manchester and got a new job, so it's time to get back into action, what are good sites in the Manchester area to go?

 
http://www.airsoftmap.net/skirmish/

If you let this site know your location it'll zero in on your place on the map and you'll find your local site.

Good resource too as you can read other players reviews of skirmish sites and it'll show you nearby retailers too.

Hope that helps

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I did have a look at that, but I have usually found it to contain lots of outdated information.

 
Trojan stockport, they also have a woodland site in macclesfield, but i havent been since they got new staff.

I also rate halo mill huddersfield if your up for the drive.

First ans only had a few sites and zed had the mannor warrington but i think they have gone now.

Bravo 22 in formy nr liverpool is a good site, sandy and in a pine forest. Good if you are on public transport too.

 
There's Trojan Airsoft both woodland and CQB site they have, both great site and brilliant staff.

First & Only have a woodland site in Bolton and the Hive in Manchester, The repair Centre Manchester, The Bunker Manchester, The Lab Buxton.

At some point SWAT will have another CQB site in Liverpool, hopefully soon.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info, I'll check them out.

 
Back
Top