Airsoft at The Stan, Sheffield - CQB

rschris

Members
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
340
Reaction score
2
Watchable in 1080p.

My frequent venue and you will see some laughs and joking about.

 
What camera do you use? I've been thinking of picking up a Contour HD for a while, but then there's Go-Pros, Tachyons...

I need a run down of the difference between them all...

Don't suppose you can enlighten me?

 
Using Contour HD in a waterproof camera case.

I have tried others since my Last contour got shot out and come back to contour! nothing better in my opinion.

 
Using Contour HD in a waterproof camera case.
I have tried others since my Last contour got shot out and come back to contour! nothing better in my opinion.
Great Video mate!

Can't wait to get myself down there!

I'll have to rent for a little while though, Because If I bring along a two-tone, I'll get laughed at :D

Anyway, Can't wait.

 
just bring the 2 tone mate, you wont get laughed at....we get many 2 tones down :)

 
Put it this way if you dont try you dont know :)

I took my 2 tone when I went for the first time....many other lads take 2 tones...dont get me wrong, you are nervous as some as the guys have all the kit however you are all there for one thing :) so dont worry about it.

What date are you attending?

 
Put it this way if you dont try you dont know :)
I took my 2 tone when I went for the first time....many other lads take 2 tones...dont get me wrong, you are nervous as some as the guys have all the kit however you are all there for one thing :) so dont worry about it.

What date are you attending?
Not sure yet mate, Not sure, Need to pick Up a rifle first, Only have a pistol atm. What rifles do you recommend Preferebly Sub £100 Just to get started, I've been thinking of picking up an sa80 or an m4 or something.

 
I would say M4. An easy rifle to get on with. Will give you an ability to play CQB & Woodland games. Easy rifle to learn from etc... Theres an SRC 2 tone M4 on this forum which I think he wants £100 for so have a look at that.

WHy dont you bring your pistol and just hire a gun? that way you can get down for a game :)

 
I would say M4. An easy rifle to get on with. Will give you an ability to play CQB & Woodland games. Easy rifle to learn from etc... Theres an SRC 2 tone M4 on this forum which I think he wants £100 for so have a look at that.
WHy dont you bring your pistol and just hire a gun? that way you can get down for a game :)

Sure man, I will. How much for the day, with gun hire etc.?

 
Its usually £35 for a full day including hire....

alterantively you could try an evening game which is cheaper but MUCH harder to play in as the factory descends in to darkness so torches WILL be needed!!

 
Its usually £35 for a full day including hire....
alterantively you could try an evening game which is cheaper but MUCH harder to play in as the factory descends in to darkness so torches WILL be needed!!
Ahh okay mate, thanks alot. Can I just say, You Have been so helpful in making me a little more knowledgeable about the sport, preparing me etc. Thanks alot mate. Not many other sports where a person will help a 15 year-old out so much. Thanks again mate.

 
Buddy you are very welcome and it is very kind of you too say :) with an attitude like that you should settle in well at The Stan :)

Just let me know when your thinking of playing :) ill prob be playing not this sunday but the one after if you want someone to show you the ropes of the stan unless they have an evening game there before

 
Buddy you are very welcome and it is very kind of you too say :) with an attitude like that you should settle in well at The Stan :)
Just let me know when your thinking of playing :) ill prob be playing not this sunday but the one after if you want someone to show you the ropes of the stan unless they have an evening game there before
Will do man, Cheers.

 
I actually met one of the marshalls at the weekender,his name was jimmy big guy,aka heavy,hes a legend seemed nice enough and invited me to a asylum game so may go if i can get transport

 
I actually met one of the marshalls at the weekender,his name was jimmy big guy,aka heavy,hes a legend seemed nice enough and invited me to a asylum game so may go if i can get transport
Ah jimmy, ye blackout guy is his forum name at the Stan. Very nice guy, well worth a trip down for a game!

 
Back
Top