Recent content by Wegalaxy

  1. Golden eagle AOW shotgun

    For sale Rifle Golden eagle AOW shotgun

    Hello, Here is my Golden eagle AOW super shorty green gas shotgun 3/6 shot. It comes with a belt and 17 additional 30 shot shells, 3 come in the box. Selling as I have bought a saiga 12k. The gun is gas tight, comes with shot shells caddy along when an additional velcro caddy so they can be...
    £140.00
  2. W

    Brand new TM saiga 12k problems

    Thx I appreciate it
  3. W

    Brand new TM saiga 12k problems

    Hello, Yeah I think a return is in order. The gas not being consistent only happens with one mag. I purged it and it seems to have improved but the stop on empty is failing with every mag. Thanks
  4. W

    Brand new TM saiga 12k problems

    Hello, I have just picked up a TM saiga 12k from patrol base. I have found that the cut off on empty has stopped working on the magazines when the dry fire switch is off. (which I am assuming is the small switch on the top when flicked it removed the blocker bar from in front of the knocker...
  5. W

    Feedback posted by Wegalaxy on Gaby

    Good customer, confirmed when received the package. Looking forward to another deal down the road.
  6. W

    Feedback posted by Wegalaxy on DaveB2

    Good customer, pleasure doing business with you.
  7. 8 fields woodland plate carrier

    Reply to question by 'Wegalaxy' on the classified ad '8 fields woodland plate carrier'

    Sure thing. I'll just put generic woodland
  8. 8 fields woodland plate carrier

    For sale Gear 8 fields woodland plate carrier

    Hello, Here is an in 8 fields plate carrier that comes with a three-way M4 mag holder. The vest has seen heavy use but still functions, this vest will only fit children or a small man. The Velcro on the M4 pouches his worn out but the Velcro on the vest securing it to the body still functions...
    £20.00
  9. Vorsk VMP suppressor with QD flash hider
    Sold

    For sale Parts Vorsk VMP suppressor with QD flash hider

    Hello, Here is the Vorsk VMP suppressor with QD flash hider with original box. This QD suppressor has been used only a handful of times. And is pretty much new. I have sanded down the plastic coupler that sits onto the flash hider as it was that stiff you couldn't pull it off but it works...
    £35.00
  10. Army Armament AUG para
    Sold

    For sale Rifle Army Armament AUG para

    Hello, This is the Non working Army Armament AUG para with missing parts. The gearbox is completely seized up and is completely non-working. The gun is missing it's magazine, hop rubber and nub, along with a snapped hop arm. The only silver lining is the upper scope is in pristine condition...
    £65.00
  11. W

    Feedback posted by Wegalaxy on Pinovic

    Been a pleasure doing business with. Fast reply and friendly.
  12. Pulse armament  209 bfg variable timed
    Sold

    For sale Gear Pulse armament 209 bfg variable timed

    Hello, Here is my Pulse armament 209 bfg variable timed grenade with original box and loading tool. The grenade has seen a lot of use. And has the marks to show for it. I have used it for a good few years but everything works as it should. The loading tool is slightly crooked but works fine...
    £105.00
  13. WE CT-25 GBB pistol
    Sold

    For sale Pistol WE CT-25 GBB pistol

    Hello, I am selling my WE CT-25 Silver gbb pistol as I don't use it any more. This pistol has seen a lot of use and has been owned since new and everything works apart from last shot disconnect as it was removed as it caused issues with the cycling. The gun holds gas and surprisingly has an...
    £75.00
  14. Quake 8 with Kydex holster
    Sold

    For sale Gear Quake 8 with Kydex holster

    Hello, This is my quake 8 I have owned since new. It is 6 months old and works as intended. It comes with a Kydex holster, has been oiled and cleaned after every game day and has seen a fair amount of use as seen in the pictures. (no abusive throws). I would only use it with light primers...
    £105.00
  15. W

    Whirlygig 3 40 max user error?

    I use 3m peltor protac shooters with foam plugs underneath and still my ears hurt with bfg impacts . I think its the acoustic shock that can travel through bone conductivity or the over pressure, also dosent help that my right ear drum has damage from previous exposure. The only bfg I use now is...
Back
Top