Recent content by strykerles

  1. strykerles

    The 'What have you just bought' Thread

    https://www.crw-airsoft.com/backorder-kimpoi-bioh-wood-grip-gold-coin-ver-for-marui-de-12404-p.asp Beware the backorder times are silly. I ordered in may and only receieved them a few days ago
  2. strykerles

    The 'What have you just bought' Thread

    Kimpoi grips finally arrived after waiting months. Just need an adjustable rear sight now to complete my og resi 2 magnum. Stupid money for a sight and I won't find one but I can hope 😂😂
  3. AKS74U railed dust cover

    Wanted Parts AKS74U railed dust cover

  4. strykerles

    Gun picture thread

    You know it doesn't work like that. I'ts all about looks and that thing is cool AF
  5. strykerles

    The 'What have you just bought' Thread

    New warhead v2 base motor from a UK retailer with Chinese newspaper for packing...
  6. strykerles

    Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

    It's a shame. I may have been interested in a couple of those if there were any prices 😄
  7. strykerles

    The 'What have you just bought' Thread

    New purchase on the right. Got some original fort as val pouches on the way too
  8. strykerles

    The 'What have you just bought' Thread

    It's got a little bit of damage. one of the straps that go round the side has come unstitched but it's included and I can sort that with a needle and thread so it's not a problem
  9. strykerles

    The 'What have you just bought' Thread

    I'ts repro as there's no tags inside but considering I paid £100 for a semi molle a few months ago I thought i'd have a punt and see if I won lol
  10. strykerles

    The 'What have you just bought' Thread

    Saw this defender on Ebay. Put a max bid of £45 on not expecting to get it. No other bidder so got it for a few pence shy of £36
  11. strykerles

    The 'What have you just bought' Thread

    Not bought recently but a monstrosity from my boneyard box A cyma vss and an Ay sr3 made into an as val As there's no battery space under the dust cover i drilled a hole in the dust cover to pass the wires out into a spare pistol mag pouch I had. Just need to tidy the hole up and its done...
  12. strykerles

    Feedback posted by strykerles on tside

    Quick no hassle transaction. Many thanks highly recommended
  13. Ali express 6b46

    Reply to question by 'strykerles' on the classified ad 'Ali express 6b46'

    Nah it was an ali special. It was des bed as a 6b45 in the advert but its not there anymore
  14. Ali express 6b46

    Reply to question by 'strykerles' on the classified ad 'Ali express 6b46'

    Cheers for that. Just going of what the ali advert said 👍
Back
Top