Recent content by heroshark

  1. H

    Nuprol mesh goggles

    Well that's the thing th Totally I know many struggle with it with sight issues. The other main thing I'd say is many will slate and many of the actual serious in game incidents I've seen and read are shooting glasses and the BB getting in. Yet almost no one mentions it and will happily...
  2. H

    Nuprol mesh goggles

    26 years without an issue or anyone else and I prefer it that is why. Like I say each to their own.
  3. H

    Nuprol mesh goggles

    Each to their own. Personally never heard of a single person being blinded by a BB fragment. I've had it happened approximately 20 odd times in 26 years, 24 games a year. Lots of cqb. Nor in that time a single person out of 1000s I've made and sent across the world say they have lost any amount...
  4. H

    Am I too old? Too disabled?

    Pretty sure it's a requirement.
  5. H

    Rebel Precision Gas - Green

    I think the front of the slide breaking was fnx45 thing. Not heard of it with the hk45.
  6. H

    Looking for players

    You got the stan in Sheffield .
  7. H

    Got an idea 💡🤔, dont laugh 🤣

    Strangely enough I put this to Roman and he laughed at me🫤. I think it's definitely a viable thing.
  8. H

    Tokyo Marui Evolt AEG System

    I see. The battery fitting does seem a faf. Wasn't a fan of the recoil and I don't think I like the look of this either. Also noticed the lack of trades. Being stuck to use a particular stock because of the recoil system isn't great. I'm a fair weather player now (if at all) and the mws fits the...
  9. H

    Tokyo Marui Evolt AEG System

    New video regarding battery fitment. Not much space for a weight. Possibly protrudes out the back of the GB into the area the battery wire holder/spacer thingy is. View: https://youtu.be/Wercyi33434?si=xq3WwJTgJY4Y1ylt
  10. H

    Projects area?

    Where's typewriter when you need him?
  11. H

    Got an idea 💡🤔, dont laugh 🤣

    Wouldn't do woodland in them as the mag retention isn't great for crawling around but I found them great for cqb which was always my main thing. Wouldn't take much to mod. Bit of paint and you could easy camo a set. Always thought of making a woodland modded set.
  12. H

    Got an idea 💡🤔, dont laugh 🤣

    Most times just because I wanted to initially. There was a couple of gangster city games I wore my blue denim dickies which fit the team dress code.
  13. H

    Got an idea 💡🤔, dont laugh 🤣

    I've worn my carhartts and dickies as is on occasion as they are.
  14. H

    vest recommendations

    Grubby white wife beater would be my choice. That or just go topless.
  15. H

    Private sale to the US

    Your main problem is finding a courier that will take a rif overseas from a private sender.
Back
Top