Recent content by GiantKiwi

  1. GiantKiwi

    Exeter Skirmish - Ceasing Games

    I'm honestly suprised they lasted this long - University of Exeter uses those woods for research (e.g. Exeter Carbon Observatory), can't imagine they would be particularly happy about Skirmish's existence.
  2. GiantKiwi

    Eshooter EMBER G100 USB-C T-Plug Rechargeable CNC Integrated 11.1v Li-Po Battery

    If I owned a single AEG, i'd have been willing to be the guinea pig, but I don't as I got fed up of the battery charging with balance chargers 🤣
  3. GiantKiwi

    Did i get shifted for my first gun (Yes i know its my fault for using AI)

    Luckily, we have our own homegrown solution as we do about 65% of all worldwide moodle development, so TurnItIn was never on the cards.
  4. GiantKiwi

    Eshooter EMBER G100 USB-C T-Plug Rechargeable CNC Integrated 11.1v Li-Po Battery

    My current DNA's are coming up on 7 years old.
  5. GiantKiwi

    Eshooter EMBER G100 USB-C T-Plug Rechargeable CNC Integrated 11.1v Li-Po Battery

    I'm going to point out there have been vapemods using the exact, literal same principle for near on a decade, sometimes even smaller than that dimensionally. i wouldn't even be surprised if it is literally a DNA power regulation circuit, as those could quite literally be as small as a postage...
  6. GiantKiwi

    Did i get shifted for my first gun (Yes i know its my fault for using AI)

    I'm also arguing this case at the moment, but i'm being chucked at evaluating all the uses of AI before they hit production to verify they're actually providing tangible benefit that isn't disproportionate to the expense. AI plagiarism checkers are just pants across the board, TurnItIn being by...
  7. GiantKiwi

    Did i get shifted for my first gun (Yes i know its my fault for using AI)

    This is written by a person, AI doesnt tend to add unnecessary details (scottish chef bit for example), and rarely outputs anything where use of "I did something" with the "i" being lowercase. It is however extremely disingenous. (Currently spending inordinate amounts of work time testing and...
  8. GiantKiwi

    Zeroin, Dead & Gone?

    I get the feeling that half of the appeal is the metaphorical road trip, doing that to north London is just a daily commute 😝
  9. GiantKiwi

    Zeroin, Dead & Gone?

    Yes
  10. GiantKiwi

    Zeroin, Dead & Gone?

    I'll bring the snacks, once you're across the border 😁
  11. GiantKiwi

    Recs for AAP01 HPA

    Huh? It's about as gas efficient as is even possible with something derived off a GBB glock - the reciprocating mass is about 1/3 of a normal glock.
  12. GiantKiwi

    New IKEA item for displaying pistols

    Can confirm (I live about a mile from my local IKEA and spend inordinate amounts of time in there), UPPSPEL hasn't existed in the showroom since January. Having both, the plastic version from the normal organisation section is actually more robust than the older UPPSPEL stuff, if you're...
  13. GiantKiwi

    King arms SIG 556 electric blow back

    It's a customised proprietary derivative of V3 - so you would need an identical OEM shell.
  14. GiantKiwi

    Skirmishing with long hair?

    Can confirm - just had sun, rain and hail, all within the space of an hour...in August :ROFLMAO:
  15. GiantKiwi

    Just an idle question...

    Reminds me of ye olde Arclight Red Wolf Airsoft pimp my gun episode, specifically this bit: View: https://youtu.be/4FtE0xnMx0c?t=198
Back
Top