Recent content by DoomPossum

  1. DoomPossum

    Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

    Madness
  2. DoomPossum

    Driver Wood - What to expect?

    Thanks for that. I bore myself with it sometimes! Mostly cos it got better then stagnated and recently gone backwards.
  3. DoomPossum

    The 'What have you just bought' Thread

    Yeah I got most bits from Hi-Capa Hub.
  4. DoomPossum

    Driver Wood - What to expect?

    Not yet. Waiting on a new hip before I head outside. Joined Broken Parts though!
  5. DoomPossum

    The 'What have you just bought' Thread

    Just brought a RMR mount and sights for her and a tracer unit too today. Apparently there are various different specs available re size and sights but not it seems in the UK
  6. DoomPossum

    Driver Wood - What to expect?

    Not too far to go for me, but having just read their FAQ's re Accessibility it seems once again physically disabled players don't exist. YES, I'm aware I am a broken record around disability access...
  7. DoomPossum

    The 'What have you just bought' Thread

    Awesome aren't they! I love mine! Currently waiting on the purple replacement lower
  8. DoomPossum

    Memes to chill the f#ck out

    He is SOOO Gay!
  9. DoomPossum

    Sight nerdery

    This on forgotten weapons was fascinating (IF you are a tech nerd) orginal EOTech holo sight. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_Vrdt9bj84
  10. DoomPossum

    Video Sh*ts n Giggles

    Oh dear I laughed too loud and woke her up...
  11. DoomPossum

    The 'What have you just bought' Thread

    Just brought this tonight!
  12. DoomPossum

    Gun picture thread

    Love that!
  13. DoomPossum

    What does everyone really think of kickingmustang

    Damn I shouldn't go digging!! Difficult for an Archaeologist!
  14. DoomPossum

    What does everyone really think of kickingmustang

    So I'm on day 3 for of mad/bad insomnia and this gimps videos popped up on my youtube feed. Couldn't believe what i saw. Deliberate head shots (scary as one in the wrong place on the side of my head & its a hospital trip at least), sexism, homophobia, baiting female players, unloading on newbies...
  15. DoomPossum

    TURTLES TEAM UK — RECRUITMENT

    Sounds fun...
Back
Top