Recent content by Cannonfodder

  1. Cannonfodder

    Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

    You been hanging around Fairford again? Might be cheaper to just buy me a curry and a 6 pack
  2. Cannonfodder

    Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

    Follow through? Scat play will cost you extra Sorry but with the cost of living going up I need to make money somehow
  3. Cannonfodder

    How feasible would it be to get a real firearms manufacturer to make airsoft?

    This. Unfortunately the anti gun brigade won't listen to reason and will just move the goalposts. Years ago I had a conversation with a work colleague who was convinced airsoft guns could be converted to live fire. It got to the point where is argument was that you could machine all the internal...
  4. Cannonfodder

    Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

    So you're saying my next post in the classifieds needs to include a pic of me posing in my undies with said item?
  5. Cannonfodder

    Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

    *In a David Attenborough voice* Here we see the airsoft thot in her regular online hunting grounds where she knows there are easy pickings. Starting with posts suggesting she's not a girly girl the mouth breathers and speedsofters quickly take notice, liking and sharing posts. Now the thot...
  6. Cannonfodder

    The 'What have you just bought' Thread

    What face mask is that?
  7. Cannonfodder

    Lv120 plate carrier set up

    Unfortunately for a certain forum it often went further than constructive criticism with long term members straight up slagging off new members just because they can't ID a unit patch from a blurry black and white photo that's been copied multiple times, or ask for a translation of the label in...
  8. Cannonfodder

    Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

    I'm curious, I get how over discharging the battery can knacker it but how would it mess up the charger too?
  9. Cannonfodder

    Lv120 plate carrier set up

    Cool beans. I find it's the little details which can really make an impression stand out
  10. Cannonfodder

    Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

    Looks like one of these so even if the battery wasn't fucked it'd still be overpriced https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/delta-armory-r15-freya-tm-13-m4-ar-15-aeg?srsltid=AU7gw4WVAF3PTTdSBR7gLbhwMsa8IYo0GKb6TN-ucBi40DJ5HcCDouXD
  11. Cannonfodder

    Lv120 plate carrier set up

    Which is a perfectly valid reason. Btw if that's a stars and stripes on your left arm? If so it looks like it's the wrong way round, US uniform regs say flag patches on the arm are to be worn as if the flag pole would be at the front of the body I know what you mean, a well put together...
  12. Cannonfodder

    How to precisely adjust the hop-up on a Tokyo Marui Glock?

    But if a necropost but meh. To be clear I wasn't suggesting that the op adjust the hop up to change the fps, just that with the lower muzzle energy that comes with lower temperatures the hop may need to be adjusted for optimal performance
  13. Cannonfodder

    How feasible would it be to get a real firearms manufacturer to make airsoft?

    I thought I'd missed a bit out earlier. You're right that Airsplat were an easier target than the manufacturers and being that they were one of the biggest airsoft stores in the US the lawsuit would have the most effect, both by taking existing stock off the market and sending a message to...
  14. Cannonfodder

    How feasible would it be to get a real firearms manufacturer to make airsoft?

    Unfortunately despite Glock's claims that these replicas damage their brand image I think it's the latter considering they've since given licences to Umarex. Personally I think that if anyone buys an airsoft glock thinking it's real then they have bigger problems and that this lawsuit did more...
  15. Cannonfodder

    How feasible would it be to get a real firearms manufacturer to make airsoft?

    Also back in 2014 Glock sued a US based shop for selling Glock replicas. https://www.guns.com/news/2014/03/06/glock-filing-lawsuit-airsoft-vendor-replica-pistols Particular attention should be paid to this bit "Glock maintains that AirSplat is fully-aware that these are unlicensed replicas and...
Back
Top