Recent content by Brokencreation

  1. Brokencreation

    Laylax P90 mag catch??

    It… it’s beautiful
  2. Brokencreation

    Laylax P90 mag catch??

    Damn.. I just want the laylax one because I'm a dork and like how it looks :C I just got the strike industries p90 and wanted something equally as silly
  3. Brokencreation

    Laylax P90 mag catch??

    Hey people I am trying to find either a set of these p90 mag couplers or maybe even. I finally got a p90 that I like and as usual when i want the thing its long out of stock and no longer made :]]]]] does anyone know where i can buy some still, want to sell some OR a location to an STL file...
  4. Brokencreation

    Classic Army Scarab CA107M will not fire on Auto

    Damn having this same issue now. I’m guessing either the ETU is broken or a magnet as shifted ?
  5. Brokencreation

    G&G / GHK aeg to GBB conversion mod

    Hey people. I got another crazy idea that has popped into my head and I saw this up for sale https://www.usedairsoft.co.uk/bargian-bin/ggghk-gbb-v2-conversion-kit-rare-with-4-ghk-mags_i100233 one of those old conversion kids to make an AEG into a GBB and i had a goofy idea involving 3d...
  6. Tm mp7 gbb

    Question by 'Brokencreation' in classified ad 'Tm mp7 gbb'

    Hey there. excluding that broken part is everything else account for all the internal parts and external parts? :)
  7. Brokencreation

    A one of a kind l22 /L85 THING

    A lot honest but most of it is attached to furry gooner bait. Here some SFW stuff. I did design a completely from scratch I called the sa40 and SA40sd. But I can’t spot it in my hard drives
  8. Brokencreation

    A one of a kind l22 /L85 THING

    Holy sex what handguard is that
  9. Brokencreation

    A one of a kind l22 /L85 THING

    Hey, So I'm looking to make something unique, and I'm getting myself a new 3D printer for my own personal and business use. And I want to make something unique and terrible I was playing around in clip studio and I thought to myself... I want to make a really sci-fi looking SA80 variant. A...
  10. Brokencreation

    Westerns arms based power reduction?

    I got friends who have them or I can get them done in sls nylon
  11. Brokencreation

    Westerns arms based power reduction?

    Ah damn good point.
  12. Brokencreation

    Westerns arms based power reduction?

    Damn :( I wanted to restrict the flow so I could improve the recoil/make it run better in the cold. Took it out the other day and it struggled on we2x gas but only dropped from 1.1joul to about .85 so black gas would still been too hot :(
  13. Brokencreation

    Westerns arms based power reduction?

    Know anywhere that sells them? This little thing is my airsoft version of a Honda civic I am willing to do terrible things to it XD
  14. Brokencreation

    Westerns arms based power reduction?

    Damn. What about trying a small brass restrictor in the nozzle? Like how they power down co2 revolvers
Back
Top