Recent content by Anonymoose

  1. Anonymoose

    Airsoft-Hub back

    No. It's worse. Mechanically reclaimed meat. 🤢 Not if i do it in public.
  2. Anonymoose

    Airsoft-Hub back

    Anus drilling. 🤢 I have unfortunately seen a video of it. And not the porno variety. A lot of people aren't aware that MRM is a thing. That's pretty grim too.
  3. Anonymoose

    18+/Adult Only Games or Sites

    Also neglected to mention that despite having all their own teeth, half of them were in a jar at home.
  4. Anonymoose

    Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

    I'm in the South East. Post your RIFs to me. Trust me, bro. Seems legit.
  5. Anonymoose

    18+/Adult Only Games or Sites

    Airsoft - the most fun you can have with your clothes on. Now with added fun! I believe it. I used to go there for work, delivering to the chemical plants. And people think Agent Orange caused bad birth defects..
  6. Anonymoose

    Airsoft-Hub back

    I can't believe i've misunderstood "eating ass" for all this time.
  7. Anonymoose

    M16 Colt marked M203’s - Where they at?

    No. Sell it to me instead. Austeyr doesn't need it.
  8. Anonymoose

    Multiple/duplicate accounts.

    We all get to answer more than once.
  9. Anonymoose

    Multiple/duplicate accounts.

    And a donkey called Colin?
  10. Anonymoose

    Multiple/duplicate accounts.

    You're twisting my melon, man.
  11. Anonymoose

    Multiple/duplicate accounts.

    This is way more entertaining than what we started with.
  12. Anonymoose

    Multiple/duplicate accounts.

    You need to aim higher. I'm more like someone you'd see on Faces Of Meth used to warn teenagers from going down the wrong path.
  13. Anonymoose

    Multiple/duplicate accounts.

    It's a sad day for the world when someone else wants to be me. 😂
  14. Anonymoose

    Gun picture thread

    I saw this and thought of your MP7: View: https://youtube.com/shorts/roCGFR9Coto?is=FpaX8kzaGIuXHYHE
  15. Anonymoose

    Multiple/duplicate accounts.

    That's Colin on the left. If you know, you know. 🤫
Back
Top