Urban Assault - 15th September

AndyDynamic

Members
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
111
Reaction score
7
Hi all,

I'll be there with my other half Sarah, enjoying her first go at Airsoft - she's borrowing all my decent gear so should get a pretty good run at it! 

I think @Markuz is coming, how about you @djben9 ? Hoping to get a few people so we have a squad to support Sarah in her first game.

Cheers!

 
I would have tried to come along and help out. But unfortunately I’m a tad busy for the next few weeks...

 
No bother mate, might catch you at another one!

Glad the temps are down though, I played a few times in the recent heatwave and it was agony

 
ill check if we have no football commitments. May just book in anyway incase it fills up as could be a short notice one

 
i can't make the 15th sadly but i'll be there a fortnight later. 

 
Hi all,

I'll be there with my other half Sarah, enjoying her first go at Airsoft - she's borrowing all my decent gear so should get a pretty good run at it! 

I think @Markuz is coming, how about you @djben9 ? Hoping to get a few people so we have a squad to support Sarah in her first game.

Cheers!
I'm coming son. 

6 of us so far....hope Ben and his Bro can make it.  Anyone else welcome to join us. Andy meet at mine we can convoy to McDonald's for breakfast!!!

Mark

Andy

Sarah 

Jake

Luke

Eloise

 
Back
Top