Hi,
I have been trying to get to an airsoft site in the county for the past few months
I have come across a Spectre Airsoft site in Herefordshire, however I cannot access any communication with the site
Does anyone know if this site is up and running
If not does anyone know of any airsoft sites within say 30 miles of Hereford?
I have trying to track down information anywhere, so this looks like a good place
I hope its still running, if you have any information please can you let me know
Thanks alot
I have been trying to get to an airsoft site in the county for the past few months
I have come across a Spectre Airsoft site in Herefordshire, however I cannot access any communication with the site
Does anyone know if this site is up and running
If not does anyone know of any airsoft sites within say 30 miles of Hereford?
I have trying to track down information anywhere, so this looks like a good place
I hope its still running, if you have any information please can you let me know
Thanks alot