Hi all,
After airsofting a couple of times, I'm looking to get a bit more experience at various types of sites. I have been going to OP Tactical, which is a fantastic woodland site (covering over 200 acres) near Stoke.
I saw some footage of Southcoast CQB which looks fantastic, but a 3 hour drive is just too far for me. I was wondering if anybody knows of any similar sites within the West Midlands?
Thanks
After airsofting a couple of times, I'm looking to get a bit more experience at various types of sites. I have been going to OP Tactical, which is a fantastic woodland site (covering over 200 acres) near Stoke.
I saw some footage of Southcoast CQB which looks fantastic, but a 3 hour drive is just too far for me. I was wondering if anybody knows of any similar sites within the West Midlands?
Thanks