Possible new CQB site in Essex looking for interest

snatchfrigate

Members
Joined
Sep 29, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
A friend of mine is in the planning process of creating a new CQB Site in Essex as there seems the be a severe lack of them.

He is looking for interest and ideas, A meeting will be hosted at the end of Feb 2011 for those interested. Please see the link below or PM me if your interested.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=121838997888988

Thanks in advance

Daniel "SnatchFrigate"

 
Did this ever go ahead?
Not sure if this one ever went ahead, but there is a new Airsoft venue in north Essex near Colchester called Airsoft GB. See full details at www.airsoftgb.com. They play across two different sites on Ex-RAF land and hold events on the first Sat of every month. Highly recommend and I try and play here when I can. Great bunch of people and the sites are just awesome!

There are still spaces for this Sat 4th August 2012. Spread the word if you can as I love this place!

 
Back
Top