P philbob Members Joined Nov 23, 2014 Messages 8 Reaction score 1 May 17, 2016 #1 hi everyone im thinking about moving to blackpool and I cant seem to find any airsoft sites close to it dose anyone no of any in or around blackpool thanks
hi everyone im thinking about moving to blackpool and I cant seem to find any airsoft sites close to it dose anyone no of any in or around blackpool thanks
djben9 Moderator Joined Jul 7, 2015 Messages 2,371 Reaction score 308 May 17, 2016 #2 How close is close? Where i live i have one 2mins by car but I've yet to try Can only see a few on Airbana map, one about 30 mins, the other 2 about 50 mins..... If active??? I know not within Blackpool Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
How close is close? Where i live i have one 2mins by car but I've yet to try Can only see a few on Airbana map, one about 30 mins, the other 2 about 50 mins..... If active??? I know not within Blackpool
P philbob Members Joined Nov 23, 2014 Messages 8 Reaction score 1 May 17, 2016 Thread starter #3 no more then an hour away really
P philbob Members Joined Nov 23, 2014 Messages 8 Reaction score 1 May 17, 2016 Thread starter #4 djben9 said: How close is close? Where i live i have one 2mins by car but I've yet to try Can only see a few on Airbana map, one about 30 mins, the other 2 about 50 mins..... If active??? I know not within Blackpool Click to expand... Click to shrink... wots the names of them mate
djben9 said: How close is close? Where i live i have one 2mins by car but I've yet to try Can only see a few on Airbana map, one about 30 mins, the other 2 about 50 mins..... If active??? I know not within Blackpool Click to expand... Click to shrink... wots the names of them mate
djben9 Moderator Joined Jul 7, 2015 Messages 2,371 Reaction score 308 May 17, 2016 #5 I'll have a look tomorrow, on phone at mo, or you could Google Airbana ?
proffrink Administrator Staff member Joined Oct 20, 2012 Messages 5,137 Reaction score 1,722 May 18, 2016 #6 philbob said: wots the names of them mate Click to expand... Click to shrink... http://www.airsoftmap.net/skirmish/
philbob said: wots the names of them mate Click to expand... Click to shrink... http://www.airsoftmap.net/skirmish/