Jimbodini42
Members
- Jun 9, 2018
- 128
- 3
A few buddies and myself are heading down to The Manor form YTA on 1st September.
Just wondered if anyone from here will be going?
I’ll have 3 or 4 rental noobs with me; though they have actually been to 2 or 3 sites before.
I’ll be the SOPMOD wielding guy complaining my back hurts and shouting HIT to excessive levels - if you see me please do say hi and introduce yourself - I want to feel more part of airsoft community!
Just wondered if anyone from here will be going?
I’ll have 3 or 4 rental noobs with me; though they have actually been to 2 or 3 sites before.
I’ll be the SOPMOD wielding guy complaining my back hurts and shouting HIT to excessive levels - if you see me please do say hi and introduce yourself - I want to feel more part of airsoft community!