Fancy an airsoft holiday in the States?

  • Thread starter Thread starter pierce09
  • Start date Start date
Unless you are a US citizen best look for a non military base milsim then.

From what I hear on a lot of the US podcasts, Lion Claws is now somewhat over rated. Look at Black sheep or AMS (American Mil Sim).

 
Last edited by a moderator:
was looking more at Milsim West, as they tend to be a bit more hardcore. Last thing I'd want is to fly thousands of miles only to find that it's a big themed tan vs green skirmish.

 
I've booked MilsimWest for Feb 20-22, an annual Lion Pride one day event on 8th Mar and an American Milsim in April in New Mexico so far. the Lion Pride event is for our new team members to break them into milsim slowly.

As for looking at one, let me know if you find a MSW event and book to come. I'll help any way I can. I'm looking forward to the weekend although, I'm now a section leader after telling myself I just wanted to go and enjoy it with no responsibility!

 
Back
Top