Essex airsoft scene

I usually get there about 9, you can jump on our table if you want then you'd be on our team
Not sure if we'll get 7 people + gear (I have a stupidly large case for my miniature rifle around a picnic table.. "Knights of the Picnic Table" but I'll definitely try to be neighbours!

Edit: We're getting there for around 8.30 ish... might be a tad later if we stop at McDonald's for fuel ;)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if we'll get 7 people + gear (I have a stupidly large case for my miniature rifle around a picnic table.. "Knights of the Picnic Table" but I'll definitely try to be neighbours!

Edit: We're getting there for around 8.30 ish... might be a tad later if we stop at McDonald's for fuel ;)
No point getting there before 9 really

Mate otherwise you're just sitting around for ages. I always have to go get myself a little porridge at maccy dondons. Say Hi when you're there though I've got two tone CM16!

 
No point getting there before 9 really

Mate otherwise you're just sitting around for ages. I always have to go get myself a little porridge at maccy dondons. Say Hi when you're there though I've got two tone CM16!
True, but every time we have been to Billericay in the past, we get held up in traffic along the way! Coming from Medway, Kent - Plus the others like to get there a early!

I will do mate. I'll be with a loud Firehawk!

 
No point getting there before 9 really

Mate otherwise you're just sitting around for ages. I always have to go get myself a little porridge at maccy dondons. Say Hi when you're there though I've got two tone CM16!
Your gun is the way you want people to recognise you? Not the massive ginger beard?

 
Not sure if we'll get 7 people + gear (I have a stupidly large case for my miniature rifle around a picnic table.. "Knights of the Picnic Table" but I'll definitely try to be neighbours!

Edit: We're getting there for around 8.30 ish... might be a tad later if we stop at McDonald's for fuel ;)
I only live round the corner, and will be there early... 3/4 sleeve on left arm... Will have a gym bag with a M15 popping out lol

 
Mate my beard got cut so short I'm ashamed to say it's big anymore!

 
I only live round the corner, and will be there early... 3/4 sleeve on left arm... Will have a gym bag with a M15 popping out lol
No worries mate! I'll keep an eye out!

I'll be struggling with a black case.. about 5ft long. A coyote rucksack. A platecarrier and battlebelt. Wearing multicam (So will everyone else!)

Medium build, 5'11, short dark hair, beard (nowhere near as long as what Ellzzg's would be!) - I should use this on dating websites..

One thing to look for though is I'll have a Kurdistan and Iraq flag on my right arm!

 
No worries mate! I'll keep an eye out!

I'll be struggling with a black case.. about 5ft long. A coyote rucksack. A platecarrier and battlebelt. Wearing multicam (So will everyone else!)

Medium build, 5'11, short dark hair, beard (nowhere near as long as what Ellzzg's would be!) - I should use this on dating websites..

One thing to look for though is I'll have a Kurdistan and Iraq flag on my right arm!
I like long walks on the beach, Neil Diamond & wasting money on airsoft gear

 
Back
Top