Airsoft in Scotland

rosco290

Members
Joined
Aug 19, 2015
Messages
48
Reaction score
4
Hi! I live in Berkshire and have done for so long I don't even pronounce the H on words starting with H anymore, 'owever, my family all still live in Scotland and I'm looking at taking my Airsoft gear up there next time I visit and getting my brother to go to a skirmish. I reckon he'd enjoy it being ex TA and closet military enthusiast.

So, where's good to go, he lives just outside Edinburgh, done a quick bit of googling and came up with Section 8 who look quite good. Anyone been there recently? Are there any other places worth a visit that aren't too much of a drive?

 
The fort is good. It's 15mins from the FRB(when open) it runs every second Sunday. The fortress is the cqb site a few miles from the fort. It's on a Friday night and alternate Sunday's from the fort. It's ok I find it a bit boring now but I did enjoy the first few games until I played outside. The place near crial is memt to be good but it's a cunt to get to.

 
The fort is good. It's 15mins from the FRB(when open) it runs every second Sunday. The fortress is the cqb site a few miles from the fort. It's on a Friday night and alternate Sunday's from the fort. It's ok I find it a bit boring now but I did enjoy the first few games until I played outside. The place near crial is memt to be good but it's a c*nt to get to.
Fife wargames btw

 
Back
Top