Airsoft In Northampton

XSVCHEWY

Members
Joined
Jan 2, 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I am completely new to air soft and just wanted to know if there are any sites in the Northamptonshire area or if there are any teams in the area i could get involved with?, I've played paintball to death and just want something a bit different. Thanks.

 
Plenty that are not a long drive away , I live in the kettering area and I go to the Gaol in Oakham on Wednesday nights and use skirmish airsoft in Lutterworth for sunday games. Also use close action site which is a nice site in grafton underwood , although this one has cut down to 1 Sunday a month I believe so must admit I haven't been in a long while

 
isn't there any sites around that just run airsoft every weekend like paintball venues do?

 
Have a look in the sticky threads, some have useful links that may help out, also google Airsoft maps, brings up a few sites with map of sites around the UK but if can be out of date

There is also a topic for Airsoft buddy, worth a look

Gunman run every week but at 4 locations

Sorry replied on phone while out with kids so not time to pop back and forth posting some links

 
I am based on Corby not to far from Northampton. There is a number of good sites not to far, RIFT do some interesting sites in multiple locations.

Skirmish central - seems to be every 2 weeks (located near wellingborough)

The Goal (x-prison, Rutland) - does weekly mid week games on a wednesday and most sunday I believe.

Place near corby does once a month

The Goal has a game on tomorrow evening (Wednesday) hire a gun and get some PEW PEW, just bring a torch it be dark in the prison cells.

 
Had a proper look online and only an hour (by google maps so prob 45mins) away and with games on a sunday, i may well try this one in the future :)

 
ive been to two sitesup that way which are both worth a visit, free fire zone {near bourne} and close action {corby} type the names in google and they should come, free fire zone was the better one IMO ,

 
Back
Top