Recent content by wicksy101

  1. wicksy101

    New site - Driverwood Chobham

    FYI this has been cancelled - Site owners being a pain apparently. Shame as it had already been cleared out and was starting to look decent!
  2. wicksy101

    The 'How Did Your Airsoft Day Go? Thread

    I have decided not to return to AI after the last few, been very poor.  You seem to have had a good experience but I have seen reports of police being called for not allowing people out of the gates and marshals saying they will shoot at people's cars if they try to leave? Good that they're...
  3. wicksy101

    New site - Driverwood Chobham

    Gareth has been busy and brought a new site! Its the old Ambush adventure site. Given the development he has done on the Gatwick site, I'm super excited! (Its also an hour closer to me). Here is his FB post below. Welcome to Chobham Activity Centre one of the oldest Airsoft sites in the...
  4. wicksy101

    Chobham Airsoft Site

    It was indeed Ambush. Driver Wood announced they have brought the site yesterday and it will be opening in May for airsoft (Sundays only)
  5. wicksy101

    AI500 2022

    ?? from what I can tell the mood yesterday was set from the starting brief.  It was massively overbooked and they said in the brief ‘we didn’t expect this many to turn up’  loads of rule changes that were made that nobody was aware of and some questionable marshalling. The organisers turned...
  6. wicksy101

    AI500 2022

    Anybody go to AI500 this weekend? I didn’t go but after posts in the Facebook page and the organisers threatening to call the police for harassment over some memes I need a little more information ?
  7. wicksy101

    Favoured BBs

    Their website states that they produce them themselves, either they don't care about a false advertising claim or they actually do. The massive price difference would also indicate they they are doing something different to other brands
  8. wicksy101

    AI500 2022

    So.... AI500 2022... After last years questionable weekend i really thought that some things would have been sorted out... Some of them were, others not so much... Let me start off by saying that there was some really good gameplay from both teams. I was on the green team and despite being...
  9. wicksy101

    Favoured BBs

    Hiya, A new brand has popped up recently called Warhead Delta. Warhead are very well known for their motors and have now started to make BBS. Their pricing is fantastic and sometimes over half the amount i would normally pay. My goto is Geoffs but having shot over 4kg over the weekend of...
  10. wicksy101

    AI500 2022

    Hm… write up coming soon…
  11. wicksy101

    Flexible knives, cos... melee kills are just humiliating to the victim

    I can think of a better place to hide it ?
  12. wicksy101

    WHERE DO I BUY!?!?

    https://shop.super5ives.com/shop/brand/278-polarstar.html https://extremeairsoft.co.uk/product-category/brands/polarstar/ https://www.powair6.com/en/574-hpa-system#/show-all
  13. wicksy101

    Wolverine MTW - Any one in the UK own one?

    Just having a look at the documentation... It says the pressure operation range is from 40-140psi... This documentation is for Gen 1 though... No documentation for Gen 2 so i assume its the same. 
  14. wicksy101

    Caffeine Shopping (UK)

    This. If you can get a UK distributor, dropshipping is fine. Otherwise you're just asking for people moaning about delivery and issues when it takes a month to resolve issues
  15. wicksy101

    Caffeine Shopping (UK)

    So now they buy on your website that just auto buys from ali express instead ? Fair play. Good luck.
Back
Top