Recent content by Thealebear

  1. Thealebear

    anyone going to play Destiny

    Guys why are you all hating on destiny its a mmo rpg with a deep plot great graphics and runs on a top notch engine. You can explore 4 planets all the size of skyrim. All your arguments arent well thought of like the ubisoft one. The main developers are bungie and activision!!!!!
  2. Thealebear

    Under 18 RIF. Please help!!!

    Hi I need to know if there is anyother way of getting a RIF when under 18 because my dad cant do the ukara regristration because of past experience of seeing someone get their head blown off so he doesnt like to be around guns so are there any other ways? Ive heard things about junior ukaras and...
  3. Thealebear

    New Arrival to the forum

    Hello have you ever been to south coast cqb apparently it's really good!
  4. Thealebear

    Any good starter packages?

    Thanks for the options they both look really good :)
  5. Thealebear

    Any good starter packages?

    I know a good starter gun is the g&g combat machine but I only like straight rails instead of rounded rails. :)
  6. Thealebear

    Any good starter packages?

    Are there any other packages this one looks great but I just want to have a lot of options so I can find the perfect package.Are there any others ? Thank you
  7. Thealebear

    Any good starter packages?

    Hello again. I was wondering if there is any good starter packages that would be worth the money and I would be able to use at a skirmish and wouldnt be absoloutly destroyed and would be able to hold my ground with the gun and not outranged. Also I would like the package to contain prefebly a...
  8. Thealebear

    vision/glasses help

    I also have a terrible right eye which so bad I cant read something 20cm away and I decided just to shoot lefty and it worked out great as I got used to it really quickly.Its a cheaper and simpler option. Hope this helps :)
  9. Thealebear

    Newbie in northwest London

    Always try to get a G&G combat machine as its the ideal starter gun.
  10. Thealebear

    Spec ops bloxworth anyone? Please reply :)

    Im about to go to spec ops bloxworth for my first game on the 14th. Im asking if anyone is going there and I also wanted to ask a few questions. I was wondering if the rental guns were good quality and would hold their ground against the more experienced players and their guns. So I dont get...
  11. Thealebear

    I'm going back tommorow

    I'm going back tommorow
  12. Thealebear

    Newbie Swindon

    Welcome :)
  13. Thealebear

    Newish, York

    Welcome to the forum :)
  14. Thealebear

    Newbie with the bug !

    Welcome to the forum :)
  15. Thealebear

    G&G or G&P

    G&G
Back
Top