Recent content by The captain

  1. T

    Did you find anything? I'm looking around but can't find anything!

    Did you find anything? I'm looking around but can't find anything!
  2. T

    CQB in or around london.

    This Invicta one looks brilliant. have  you been is it good?
  3. T

    CQB in or around london.

    Thank you for the reply man. In that case, are there any that are driving distance (1/2h) from london that are worth going to in your opinion?? and what would you say is the best/ your favourite CQB in SE? I live right on the m25 so dont have to do any city driving to hit Motorway luckily. 
  4. T

    CQB in or around london.

    Hey Guys, Thanks in advance if anyone can help or has more knowledge than me on this. I had no idea Gravesend tower block shut down, was just about to book. Are there ANY good CQB anywhere near london that ISNT bunker 51...As much as its good if its been a while, bunker is NOT it. 
  5. T

    New CQB Site in Kent

    This is the most exciting news I've read in weeks!! Cos I'm the same! Finally its here I've been in this forum for like 2 years ?? @MrWilson, I've seen the Facebook, can I cheekily ask to get in on this invite only game on the 10th ?
  6. T

    New CQB Site in Kent

    I know how it goes no need for appology. Big shame about the office block that was shaping up to be something special. Fingers crossed this one is the one. In your own opinion, (I completely understand at this point you wont give any details until you have the keys and a pew pew date), where...
  7. T

    New CQB Site in Kent

    Wait...so its neither of the schools, and its not the office  block? What site is it we are playing on ?
  8. T

    New CQB Site in Kent

    Still excited to play (more so airsoft at this point than any particular site), but from the looks of these pictures, it looks like we were still a long way out even when we were excited about this opening in Feb/March before COVID was even a thing.  I don't hold hopes of playing here in 2020.
  9. T

    New CQB Site in Kent

    I'm just happy that I havent missed it this weekend, I'm back from Dubai on Wednesday so I'm there no matter what when this starts up.. any more hints as to when? ? @MrWilson
  10. T

    New CQB Site in Kent

    If it IS the 6th, can someone upload their helmet CAM for me to pretend like i was there please  ?
  11. T

    New CQB Site in Kent

    Sods law we wait 3 months and it might be on the 1 day that I've had holiday booked for about as long  ?? that police vs terrorist idea does sound fantastic though. will it be every weekend from the 6th or will it be alternating weekends once it goes live ?
  12. T

    New CQB Site in Kent

    Looks amazing!  Can't wait to finally get going. I am praying because literally the one weekend i cant do in all of this year is March 7-8 ?
  13. T

    New CQB Site in Kent

    Thank you for the info. And more than understandable why you're playing it so close to your chest. 3 floors, 12 floors, 1 floor. I care not. I just want to pew pew in this building!
  14. T

    New CQB Site in Kent

    Hope you are all well ! I know you are hesitant to give any details until 100% confirmed. But just so im 100% free and able to come when the day does arrive...is possible/likely to be this or next weekend ??
  15. T

    New CQB Site in Kent

    fingers crossed we get the update this week, all my gear is prepared and ready incase there is a game on Saturday
Back
Top