Recent content by snuff

  1. MTW drop stock
    Closed

    Wanted Other MTW drop stock

    Looking for an MTW dropstock.The ali version not a 3D version,thanks.
  2. snuff

    MTW issues

    Think it's sorted now.I serviced the engine and solenoid but it seemed to be the same.I went through the settings and realised that the ROF was on max,I usually give the trigger the odd f/a burst through the thickest of bushes,but 98% of the time I single shot.On max the speed is too great for...
  3. snuff

    MTW issues

    Yeah I have a few I can interchange,thanks.
  4. snuff

    MTW issues

    Strange day Sunday,grandson1&3 and myself running 1 heretic and 2 MTW's.Today I sorted 2 issues namely 2 knackered regs which would not refresh quick enough. But the next issue is not as straightforward and bothers me. All of a sudden 1 MTW (my main) has become a lot louder than it was,it used...
  5. snuff

    Looking for Price and where to sell advice

    The sellers aren't the issue,it's the buyers.You'll get an email saying someone is interested etc,or they want your information to pay. Out of the stuff I've sold on there I've nearly always been contacted by this type of scam.Just be wary.
  6. snuff

    Looking for Price and where to sell advice

    Stay away from Prefired it's rife with scammers.
  7. snuff

    Royal Fail..sort of.

    ...and one of my daughters is a postie...:giggle:
  8. snuff

    Royal Fail..sort of.

    Trying to loadout another grandson on a budget I purchased a used reg but I forgot to add my door number,no big deal you might think especially on a tracked service alas not how RM sees it and the icing on the cake is the parcel had no return address. RM in their infinate wisdom,(although I get...
  9. WANTED folding picatinny mount stock
    Closed

    Wanted Parts WANTED folding picatinny mount stock

    Looking for a picatinny mounted stock for a Heretic. Nothing fancy just a folding straight stock. Something like pictured. Pics and prices please.
  10. snuff

    Junior player

    So today was the big day and it couldn't have been better,I ended up getting an MTW( deal I couldn't miss) and GS#3 played with that.At first he was suprised by the vest weight but happy with the gun. He had a stonking day and did he listen to my tactics,,nah..light the fuse and release. Great...
  11. Lipos x 2

    For sale Gear Lipos x 2

    11.1 v. 1200mAh. 20 C. Deans connector.150 x 20 x 18 mm. I bought these 2 Lipo stock batteries but have never used them due to a change of plans. Price includes post and any fees.
    £20.00
  12. Double Eagle M923A DEK762
    Sold

    For sale Rifle Double Eagle M923A DEK762

    Double Eagle M923A DEK762.I bought this for one of my grandkids to start playing. I took it to a site yesterday to try it out over the range only as he’s not quite old enough to play (3 more days). I fettled it to his desire ,sight,silencer,foregrip and sling but I’ve removed them as I was...
    £140.00
  13. Novritsch suppressor
    Sold

    For sale Parts Novritsch suppressor

    Novritsch quick detach suppressor. Longer than expected hence the sale,trying to make a gun shorter for a junior player. Price includes fees and delivery as usual.
    £40.00
  14. snuff

    Novritsch suppressor

    Looking for a price for this suppressor, looks new. Novritsch fast attach s model.
  15. Left hand holster

    Wanted Gear Left hand holster

    Still looking for a left hand holster as near to the same as the one I s0ld, Molle mountable .I have no idea of the make.
Back
Top