Recent content by Shep120181

  1. Shep120181

    How to build GBB MK12 mod1 with clone correct surpressor

    Mate this is sick I know it’s gonna be expensive may need to break it into sections defo not a get all in one go lol think I’d get my ass whooped by the missus Thanks for name dropping a few places for me I’ll defo check them out
  2. Shep120181

    How to build GBB MK12 mod1 with clone correct surpressor

    Damn ! I’m assuming that’s AEG see I’m stupid I like to make things really expensive so I’m only into GBB 🤯😂
  3. Shep120181

    How to build GBB MK12 mod1 with clone correct surpressor

    Mate that’s a beauty I’m open to either option to give myself the best chance of success Can you tell me more about yours pls
  4. Shep120181

    How to build GBB MK12 mod1 with clone correct surpressor

    Hello to the hive mind I’m in the planning stages of starting a build for my birthday I’m thinking of building the GWOT MK12 mod1 Does anybody on here have any experience building one owning one brands to use or avoid ? I’m aware GHK have a variety of this and as per it costs a bomb...
  5. Shep120181

    M16 Colt marked M203’s - Where they at?

    I’ll drop him a message now will direct message you his reply 👍👍
  6. Shep120181

    M16 Colt marked M203’s - Where they at?

    Hi buddy I do know somebody that has a colt marked long version M203 want me to ask him for more details pics and if he wants to sell it for you ?
  7. RIS M203 working missing separate attachments no shell

    For sale Parts RIS M203 working missing separate attachments no shell

    Hi all An M203 configured for RIS attachment Polymer construction Fully working painted Included is attachment parts not complete I believe this was £90 new
    £30.00
  8. GBB pistol grips x2 polymer

    For sale Parts GBB pistol grips x2 polymer

    Hi all I have these two grips I’ve kept for a long time and never used them Polymer and from GBB rifles One is a Noveske marked comes with screw The other is similar in style no markings no screw Any questions welcome Postage is £4 Payment via PayPal pls Thanks for looking Shep
    £10.00
  9. Shep120181

    Gun picture thread

    I’ll message directly pal so we don’t tie up the pic thread lol 😂
  10. Shep120181

    Gun picture thread

    Mate so many questions lol Fantastic collection ! Main one the M4 with the front sight post what Magpul variant is that ? Thanks Shep
  11. Shep120181

    Stock levels - where are all the parts?!

    One thing I’ve never been brave enough to do is order in parts outside of the UK I know I’ve said this before in a similar thread not sure why I haven’t just nervous I guess so to some degree I’ve also struggled with parts availability for that reason alone This is where I think personally...
  12. Shep120181

    Stock levels - where are all the parts?!

    Totally this personally I’ve contacted firesupport for items either out of stock or not on their webpage and they have ordered in
  13. GBB Noveske bolt carrier used with bavtac brass weight
    Sold

    For sale Parts GBB Noveske bolt carrier used with bavtac brass weight

    Hi all My no longer required used GBB Noveske bolt carrier with aftermarket bavtac brass weight The kick this thing creates is impressive Any questions welcome Payment via PayPal pls Postage extra £3 Thanks for looking Shep
    £25.00
  14. ACOG Fibre Optic Green - laser embossed used painted fully working
    Sold

    For sale Parts ACOG Fibre Optic Green - laser embossed used painted fully working

    Hi all My used and painted ACOG Fully working Tried my best to take a pic of the reticule for you lol 😂 This is fibre optic green variant not battery operated Will be showing signs of use especially with the mount screws from tool marks
    £35.00
Back
Top